Cape Liberty, NJ
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New Orlean, LA
New York, NY
Port Canaveral, FL
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Port of Norfolk, Virginia
One Waterside Drive
Directions to Pier:
From Norfolk International Airport:
Start out going Southwest on Terminal toward Parking. 0.1 miles.
• Turn right onto Robin Hood Road for 1.4 miles Turn left onto N. Military Highway / VA-165.
• Turn left onto N. Military Highway / VA-165.
• Continue to follow N. Military Highway for 0.9 miles.
• Stay straight to go to N. Military Highway / US-13 South for 1.6 miles.
• Merge onto I-264 West, toward downtown Norfolk / Portsmouth, approximately 3.8 miles.
• Take Waterside Drive Exit #9 on the left approximately 0.3 miles.
• Stay straight to go to VA-337 ALT E/ Waterside Drive approximately 0.6 miles.
• Turn left onto West Main Street approximately 0.1 miles and you'll end at Waterside Drive and the Pier Terminal.
Norfolk International Airport (ORF)
12 miles to pier, approximate driving time 20 minutes
Airport Transportation: Taxis are available for hire.
Pier Long Term Parking:
Cedar Grove Parking Garage.
Daily rate is $10.00 per day (subject to change).
The fee is payable upon entering the facility in US cash or Travelers Checks.
A complimentary shuttle will take you to / from the pier terminal.
For further information call: 757-664-6229.
Luggage can be dropped off at the Nauticus Terminal prior to parking in the Cedar Grove Parking Lot located 14 blocks from the pier. Or, if you prefer, Porters are available at the Cedar Grove Parking Lot to assist with your luggage loading onto the complimentary shuttle service.